Tuesday, August 13, 2013

After School Routine


I am loving our after school routine.  Every day this sweet little boy runs off the bus and jumps into my arms.  He loves school (he says, "not like I love you...like I'm not going to marry it, but I do love school") and is having a great time everyday, but I love how he is still so happy to see me and be home!

After we come inside, he climbs up on one of the bars stools and has a snack and tells me about his day.  He wants to share things, but I have to ask questions before he will say anything.  It is pretty tough (and sometimes frustrating), because I really don't know what his days are like.  I sure do miss his sweet face while he is gone all day!

And then...most days he does this!

I know he is listening so hard at school, that when he comes home he is exhausted!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you guys are enjoying your new routine! For a second I thought that last picture was Kaden!

    ReplyDelete