Monday, July 29, 2013

His Adoring Fans

This is our last week of summer break!  It is hard to believe how quickly time passes by these days.  When our little baby Karter was born, everyone said enjoy every minute because it goes fast.  However, when you are in the middle of sleepless nights and you are treading water just trying to stay afloat in parenthood when the days last forever, it is hard to imagine that time will pass quickly...but it does!  Having children really teaches you perspective...everything is just a phase and nothing lasts forever.  Our little baby (who was just born, right?!) is now FIVE...he no longer fits under my chin when we snuggle...or even lets me snuggle him for that matter. 

 Anyway, back on topic...he is starting school next week!!  I am not sad for him to go to school, because he is going to excel at it and he is so ready.  All along I thought it was going to be Kaden who would have a hard time adjusting to Karterman being gone all day, but I think it is going to be the girls.  They adore him and he can make them laugh unlike any other person.  I'm pretty sure his adoring fans are going to miss him more than little brother and momma!

1 comment: